Recurring Journal: to post regular transactions with minimal or no changes.
The following are some features, conditions or settings for recurring journal.
• Feature for allocating single entry to multiple general ledger accounts when posting based on quantity, fixed rate or allocation percentage
• Reversing journal can also be created using recurring journals such as accrual journals that are reversed in the following month
• Contains special fields for managing recurring entries
• Balancing field not available on journal line
• Journal lines remains after posting
• Not allow future date posting